Every OperaCoast applicant is guaranteed a place in the ensemble by application, but if you would like to be considered for a solo part you are required to attend an audition. Participation in the ensemble only does not require auditioning. Regardless of the results of the audition, you will not lose your place in the ensemble. If you are not pleased with the results of the audition you will be able to withdraw from the course. In this case, your payment will be refunded minus £40 of a non-refundable administrative fee.
Please note that the solo auditions for the Summer Course 2017 have now taken place. But you can still apply to take part in the ensemble.
- For ensemble only applications and payments – 23 July 2017
How to apply?
- Please complete the application form below.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload a copy of your student card if you are a student or a student pianist.
- Submit your payment via PayPal or bank transfer.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a receipt for your payment within 5 working days after your application is submitted.